Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: kenny1059 on May 30, 2014, 08:21:52 PM

Title: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: kenny1059 on May 30, 2014, 08:21:52 PM
 Bought a tank from Bitsa,a couple of months ago. It's been away getting repaired/painted,along with a pair of side panels from D.S.
Well pleased with results. :) :) Total cost £200.
cheers, Kenny.
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: Trigger on May 30, 2014, 08:22:50 PM
NICE ;) Love the Blue on the 400F.
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 30, 2014, 08:26:18 PM
Kenny
Dogs bollocks mate that is not the tank I sold you
Well done mate beautifull
Glad you are over the moon I would be
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: Trigger on May 30, 2014, 08:28:01 PM
Bitsa, see the tank was that bad you sold Kenny that he had to get it re-sprayed. ;D
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: kenny1059 on May 30, 2014, 08:32:33 PM
Hi Bitsa,
Some difference in the tank,eh ?  Painter guy made a bloody good job! :) :)
 Kenny.
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 30, 2014, 08:32:48 PM
Trig
No apart from usual knee dents etc it was the cleanest inside I have come across I mean mint
Glad the man is happy
By the the way your lady is right about you
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: Trigger on May 30, 2014, 08:42:08 PM
I know Bitsa. Kenny was a bit too quick on that buy. Fastest item sold on this forum.
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 30, 2014, 08:52:40 PM
Kenny
I have to say not because I sold it to you your man has done a damm good job on it looks great as I said glad you are happy with it
And the pice was brillant mine cost me 400 euros
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: ka-ja on May 31, 2014, 04:20:27 PM
Hi,
     Tank and covers look great, reminds me of mine when I bought it in 1979.---ken
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: eem46 on February 02, 2017, 11:25:53 AM
Dear All, who painted this set? Please advise.
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: kenny1059 on February 02, 2017, 07:03:29 PM
Hi,
The tank and side-panels were painted by - Norman Brunton,
                                                                Stanley,
                                                                Perthshire.
Cheers, Kenny.
Title: Re: 400f tank + side panels
Post by: Craig CB400 on February 02, 2017, 10:10:17 PM
Loving the finish on those, blue is the best colour but then again I am biased ;D