Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Trigger on June 02, 2014, 01:20:50 PM

Title: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: Trigger on June 02, 2014, 01:20:50 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Unlisted-Motorbike-CBX1000-BRAND-NEW-OLD-STOCK-/201061235509?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2ed02efb35

NICE....
Title: Re: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: tom400f on June 02, 2014, 02:06:08 PM
Yes saw that. Made we wonder - who buys a bike just to store it and how do the dealers always get hold of them ?

Ok I know the stealers' job to scour the estates of people so they can pick them up from an unsuspecting heir...
Title: Re: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: Trigger on June 02, 2014, 05:27:36 PM
Tom, these bike are dealers net eggs. A lot of this type of bikes go back to Japan and sit in a office.  And what is a stealer?
Title: Re: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: Norniron on June 02, 2014, 05:46:58 PM
A stealer is a dealer,ie trigger lol
Title: Re: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: Trigger on June 02, 2014, 05:54:45 PM
So is that the bloke that pays out money for scrap, then spends a lot of time and money to put another classic Honda back on the road ???
Title: Re: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: Norniron on June 02, 2014, 05:57:29 PM
Maybe,wanna buy some scrap?
Title: Re: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: Trigger on June 02, 2014, 06:02:06 PM
Norniron, I have some of your scrap in the form of a headlight in my workshop. Do you want it back ;)
Title: Re: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on June 02, 2014, 08:14:33 PM
OH OH Not a cheapo then charge mega bucks I do hope not
Bitsa
Title: Re: Has anyone got deep pockets for this
Post by: K2-K6 on June 02, 2014, 10:37:47 PM
Thers's people that lose that much in depreciation on some new cars after a couple of years, I know I'd rather have the Honda if I had that much money to waste....and it will probably appreciate longer term as well.