Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: Johnwebley on June 08, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

Title: tank molding
Post by: Johnwebley on June 08, 2014, 06:17:28 PM
I have just ordered the chrome trim for my CB500-4

 very reasonable,only £11 including p&p,

as its not available at CMSNL'com.or DSS


 thought I would give it a go,,


still need the pin stripes for the tank sides,both OOS at DSS and CMSNL,if you guys can suggest a supplier !!


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-FUEL-GAS-TANK-CHROME-TRIM-MOLDING-MOULDING-CB-550-650-CB500-CB550-CB650-/120983035836?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2b269fbc


PS, will let you know about delivery and quality when it arrives
Title: Re: tank molding
Post by: Bryanj on June 09, 2014, 08:47:41 AM
Try reproduction decals in the US/Canada. The honda stuff is not listed on their site due to Honda US getting snotty but they still do them if you email them
Title: Re: tank molding
Post by: Johnwebley on June 09, 2014, 11:38:03 AM
Try reproduction decals in the US/Canada. The honda stuff is not listed on their site due to Honda US getting snotty but they still do them if you email them


 thanks Bryan,,

I found this site ,and ordered a set from him,cost £35 including registered post ,

will let you know how they are ,
http://www.classicreproductiondecals.com/
Title: Re: tank molding
Post by: UK Pete on June 09, 2014, 01:54:16 PM
I wonder if they are the same firm as on ebay?
pete