Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Lobo on June 18, 2014, 12:53:07 PM
-
Gents...
About to renew / replace my old tank badges with nice new ones (OEM) inc the 4 fasteners. Can anyone advise me how to go about this with the minimum fuss / damage to the pristine tank?
Ta muchly,
Simon
-
Like that idea Oddjob I usually use a thin feeler gauge and wiggle it they pop out quite easy
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Fantastic.... thanks OddJob.
S
-
Tooth floss works very well, I've removed a few badges with it and you might have some in the bathroom!.
Also great for stuck on number plates.
-
Thanks Peter.... that's a good idea.... particularly as no fishing line in the house. You've saved me a trip out!
S
-
We know who flosses then ;D
-
True enough OddJob. But the bathroom's nearer! If the floss doesn't work I will indeed be badgering the neighbours for a bit of smelly old line....
Cheers,
S