Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on June 26, 2014, 12:46:53 PM
-
Are these of interest to anyone? www.ebay.de/itm/NEU-Auspuff-kpl-4-4-CB550K3-CB-550-Four-K-auch-CB500Four-K-/380933053590?pt=DE_Motorradteile&hash=item58b1611c96#ht_386wt_1105
Cheers
Bitsa
-
ODDJOB
Yeah did see that but on the ad it did say international bidders scroll down but could not find anything, strange.Still worth an email though.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
A good price seing the exchange rate on the euro is very good at the moment. I think i got 1.25 to the pound the other day. Not as good as back in 2004 when you could get 1.62 to the pound.
-
Trig
Remember those days well shame never to return.May have a shock for you I actually bought a pattern part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it fits will post a pic if not I will post the norm crap etc
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Bitsa, i would not expect any different form you.
I did order a load of what was listed as pattern indicators and, when they arrived they were Stanley.
-
Nice one Trig,some people have all the luck
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Bitsa, any luck on the 750 frame?
-
Trig
Not at the mo mate still looking but not important.
Dutch crowd have your air screws 2.50 each probably the post is 50 quid though. Hols finished?
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Nope, had to go to Germany on business and come back to UK for a couple of meetings. Back off tomorrow.
-
Going to Germany for me was a holiday even when working there loved it.
Cheers
Bitsa