Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on June 30, 2014, 08:50:46 AM

Title: CB750K2 UK Review
Post by: AshimotoK0 on June 30, 2014, 08:50:46 AM
Jamesh and UK Pete commented recently on the difference in Riding K1/K0 vs the K2 and later.

Here is my scan of the first MCM review of the CB750K2 (UK model as we never got K3,K4 & K5 here) and their findings.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pgq3hx4ecczxoql/AAAdhC9BX8lZTz77hkpHxkBda

I think I have already posted the Dropbox scans of the original CB750K0 MCM review in 1970 but if you can't find it I will post again.

Sorry about the file sizes, it's just if I try scanning at lower resolution, it's harder to read

Enjoy !

Cheers ... AshD
Title: Re: CB750K2 UK Review
Post by: JamesH on June 30, 2014, 02:03:08 PM
Thanks Ash. Out and about today so will download these when I get home tonight. James
Title: Re: CB750K2 UK Review
Post by: AshimotoK0 on June 30, 2014, 05:04:31 PM
Next to come is the CB750 Buyers Guide from MCM in 1978. 'Bargain or Banger' Series.

Cheers ... AshD