Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on July 01, 2014, 09:50:47 PM
-
Hi Guys
Just got rebuild kit for master cylinder (from Silvers) and bit puzzled by washer supplied with kit. Schematic shows '10.5mm washer'. The washer that's with the kit is less than 10mm ID which won't fit over piston shaft and OD is too big to fit in the cylinder. Is this washer supposed to fit between the master cylinder body and circlip? (as per schematic shows), if so it won't fit. I don't have original internals - as my previous posts, bike bought completely in bits and cylinder was bare.
When this is solved, just have to figure out how to get that bloody circlip in!
Thanks
-
Sounds like the washer is wrong, i would ring DS and tell them as he likes to know about any problems
-
I had the same problem but had my old washer and used that.
-
me too, i used a dremell to make fit.
Billy
-
I used this to do my circlip http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0034A6B6K