Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on July 05, 2014, 12:03:08 PM

Title: COP THIS
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on July 05, 2014, 12:03:08 PM
Wonder what it handles like?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: COP THIS
Post by: Johnwebley on July 05, 2014, 12:08:40 PM
it may be art,an expression of thought,

 but what a waste of a CBX motor,
or maybe its like the shiny show bikes,no internals,and gets transported in the back of a van !!
Title: Re: COP THIS
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on July 05, 2014, 06:02:36 PM
Agreed John what a waste
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: COP THIS
Post by: Trigger on July 05, 2014, 06:52:09 PM
I am thinking that it is a empty engine because those wheels, frame and the side stand would never take the weight. Also no fuel tank.
Title: Re: COP THIS
Post by: Lobo on July 05, 2014, 09:52:17 PM
I was gonna post the same Trig... and then thought I spied a fuel tank immed below the seat.

But yes... the wheels don't look upto supporting it all.. and where are the brakes!
Title: Re: COP THIS
Post by: Trigger on July 05, 2014, 10:13:12 PM
I have built a couple of these engines. I put one on a set of bathroom scales but can not remember what it came out as. I remember that we put one in the frame and two of us had trouble getting it back on the frame stands.
Lobo, it has front brakes. The cycle type that brake on the rims.

I am wondering if this is one of the clear plastic ones that Honda did for the display at the Tokyo bike show. Someone could of got hold of one and sprayed it sliver.