Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: el_burro on July 08, 2014, 01:18:23 AM

Title: Cb750 tank query.
Post by: el_burro on July 08, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
Hello, have seen a beautiful Cb750 with what I think is a Ss50 fuel tank.
Is it possible to fit in it straight on?

Regards
Title: Re: Cb750 tank query.
Post by: JamesH on July 08, 2014, 07:36:47 AM
Welcome to the forum. Think you might struggle to fit an ss50 tank on a cb750. Post a pic so we can advise - I suspect you're thinking about a cr750 rep of some kind (vaguely similar tank profile from the side, but tenuous to say the least).
Title: Re: Cb750 tank query.
Post by: el_burro on July 08, 2014, 09:40:26 AM
Thanks,
Here is what I saw that made me think. I LOVE IT(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/08/y6a7y6yg.jpg).
To me it's a ss50 tank on a cb750 dohc.
Title: Re: Cb750 tank query.
Post by: tom400f on July 08, 2014, 11:11:01 AM
If true - somewhat limits your range  :P
Title: Re: Cb750 tank query.
Post by: el_burro on July 08, 2014, 03:05:12 PM
Well if it's fuel the issue,  I am not planning to take it for long trips.