Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on July 13, 2014, 01:26:55 PM
-
Does the CB500/4 that appears in the beginning of this commercial belong to one of the members? Looks nice for the amount of time you see it.Occasionally TV aint all crap.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Not quit so nice it's got ape bars on it
http://www.gocompare.com/tv-advert/
Mick
-
Well spotted until watching your link did not notice them Shame
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed the bike, it's only on screen for a couple of seconds, but so easily recognised by those of us with SOHC syndrome (incurable affliction I'm glad to say) Although try insuring that bike on the go compare website, if it's like my 750F1 you enter the reg and it comes back as a 700 shadow???
Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2
-
I just saw that this evening, right at the beggining of the add and was wondering if anyone else spotted it. I'm only about 4 days later than the rest of you.
Bars look a bit like Florence's, maybe he keeps a show bike for display purposes!
-
A brief glimpse , well spotted
pete