Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on July 17, 2014, 10:26:43 PM

Title: Don't use Flash Custom Paintwork, Clay Cross, !
Post by: MarkCR750 on July 17, 2014, 10:26:43 PM
Do not use Flash Custom Paintwork , Clay Cross, next to CMC bikes, I gave my CR750 fairing/tank/seat to Dale Newbold approx 7 weeks ago, he promised to finish the job within 2 weeks, since then I had excuse after excuse, lie after lie, delay after delay, he is never at the unit, ignores texts/calls/emails, total and utter waste of space, I finally got my parts back today, all in primer, he has done the same to many others, even the owner of the unit was pulling his hair out because he couldn't get into his own unit and couldn't get hold of Dale, today I finally got my parts back after the coward left the keys under a bin outside the unit, I got my parts and returned the keys to the unit owner (he wont be giving them back Dale in a hurry but will return parts to their owners, he runs Compass Motorcycle Training if you need him), so to be clear Dale Newbold, Flash Custom Paintwork, has no connection to CMC bikes or Compass Motorcycle Training, he is a sole trader that rents his unit, he is a compulsive liar and totally untrustworthy, steer well clear!!.
Title: Re: Don't use Flash Custom Paintwork, Clay Cross, !
Post by: UK Pete on July 17, 2014, 10:29:22 PM
Give matt alwright a ring, what a dodgy bastard
Title: Re: Don't use Flash Custom Paintwork, Clay Cross, !
Post by: JamesH on July 17, 2014, 10:56:58 PM
Really sorry to hear that Mark. What a nightmare....
Title: Re: Don't use Flash Custom Paintwork, Clay Cross, !
Post by: Green1 on July 17, 2014, 11:00:23 PM
At least you got your stuff back
I'm sure Iv left things with people and not collected

Mick
Title: Re: Don't use Flash Custom Paintwork, Clay Cross, !
Post by: JamesH on July 17, 2014, 11:01:25 PM

Give matt alwright a ring, what a dodgy bastard
Is that the Rogue Traders presenter?
Title: Re: Don't use Flash Custom Paintwork, Clay Cross, !
Post by: UK Pete on July 17, 2014, 11:04:57 PM
YEP thats him
Title: Re: Don't use Flash Custom Paintwork, Clay Cross, !
Post by: MarkCR750 on July 17, 2014, 11:15:55 PM
Cheers Guys, yes really really annoying.................. but on balance worse things happen at sea!, at least I can get on with the build now, albeit some 2 months delayed, just got to get back into the swing of it now  :)