Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on July 28, 2014, 08:42:19 AM

Title: Speedo
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 28, 2014, 08:42:19 AM
Message for Trigger .. I sent you a PM and email regarding the speedo I am sending to you.
Left your address at home so can you resend please, so I can post.

BTW everyone the little screw holding the trip meter on is M2 thread and I have loads of them if anyone needs one (in Stainless Steel)
The same screw is also suitable for the 400/4 and others handlebar switch button (needs a nut too, which i also have).

Cheers .. Ash
Title: Re: Speedo
Post by: Trigger on July 28, 2014, 08:59:41 AM
Ash,  could do with a couple of those 2mm nuts and bolts. when i measured up one of those screws for the switch, i came up with 1.7mm.
Title: Re: Speedo
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 28, 2014, 09:13:39 AM
I had already included in the pack Trig with a couple of nuts, longer M2 and some M1.6

Cheers.. Ash
Title: Re: Speedo
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 28, 2014, 12:50:52 PM
I had already included in the pack Trig with a couple of nuts, longer M2 and some M1.6

Cheers.. Ash

Posted .. let me know when it arrives Graham.

Cheers ... Ash
Title: Re: Speedo
Post by: Trigger on July 28, 2014, 07:53:27 PM
Cheers Ash  :)