Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on August 03, 2014, 09:51:35 PM

Title: Who is the model in the '69 advert for CB750?
Post by: AshimotoK0 on August 03, 2014, 09:51:35 PM
The attached was an B&W advert for the CB750 in 1969 MCM. The bike she is sat on is the Gold Brighton Show 'pre-production model'  bike. I posted it elsewhere and most people said it was Marsha Hunt of the musical  'Hair' fame but I don't think so. She looks more European to me, more  like a Julie Driscoll type with a Marsha Hunt style wig on.

What does everyone else think?

Cheers .. Ash
Title: Re: Who is the model in the '69 advert for CB750?
Post by: Johnwebley on August 04, 2014, 01:03:50 AM
I don't know who she is,

agreed she looks very tasty,

but she is likely to be a granny now,

 guessing that 45 yrs is a long time

I do remember a lovely pic of Francios Hardy in leather trousers on a french CB750,

that looked tasty
Title: Re: Who is the model in the '69 advert for CB750?
Post by: AshimotoK0 on August 04, 2014, 01:20:13 AM
Another model ... in Honda's 1970 Calendar. February 1970. (this calendar is really rare... worth lots !)

Cheers ... AshD