Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on August 07, 2014, 05:43:19 PM

Title: K2 Brake hose
Post by: philward on August 07, 2014, 05:43:19 PM
Hi Guys
Can anyone got a length of hose measurement for the top brake hose on a UK spec 750k2? My K2 came in bits and bought a new one and its too long - guess its for the higher bars.

And does anyone know whether repo original pipes are available anywhere yet?

Thanks
Phil
Title: Re: K2 Brake hose
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 07, 2014, 06:38:09 PM
Phil
Wanna sell it?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: K2 Brake hose
Post by: philward on August 07, 2014, 06:49:42 PM
Hi Bitsa
Its a hose from cruzimage in Japan - I think I ordered wrong one - its 45cm long and fittings have olive/black finish. That's why I need dimensions so I can order correct one. Your welcome to have it - or swap something
Phil
Title: Re: K2 Brake hose
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 07, 2014, 07:37:58 PM
Phil
What do you have in mind what do you need?If I can not give what you want how much and any chance of a photo?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: K2 Brake hose
Post by: philward on August 07, 2014, 08:27:47 PM
Hi Bitsa
I can email photo as havn't got patience with IT - never managed to get pics on site. Im short of bits n piece (and a b***y exhaust!) - oil pipes, idiot light harness, headlamp bulb holder and rear indicator stems - cash either way?
Phil
Title: Re: K2 Brake hose
Post by: philward on August 07, 2014, 10:05:18 PM
Bitsa
Just also discovered I'm the steel band that holds coils on - said it on previous posts - never buy a bike in bits
Phil