Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: FatFreddysCat on August 08, 2014, 10:15:20 AM
-
Newbie here from Galway, Ireland. Coming towards the end of a 550 cafe build. When I say coming towards the end I don't mean the end off my witts but I haven't tried firing it up yet! I hope the last ten percent isn't where ninety percent of the head wrecking comes in :)
-
Welcome, and let's hope when you kick it over/hit the starter button it bursts into life in the way that makes these old Hondas so great!
;D
-
Hi and welcome
Pete
-
welcome, lets see some pics!
-
Welcome. Yes we like pictures.
-
Hello and welcome FFC ;) cheers Mick.
-
Hello and welcome...cheers Freddie from Dublin....
-
Some pics of the dirty old pig ;)
Painted frame then changed my mind - thought a going faster while stains still look might suit it better?
-
Sorry can't get pics to stick - I'll try again
-
Work work work
-
Got some work to do there
Best of luck
Bitsa
-
wow that was rough!
-
Hi from me too.
I think it's great when people take a rough looking bike and restore it. Long expensive road though but rewarding when you finish it!!
cheers ... Ash D
-
She's a bit rough but has great personality ;D