Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: boilermaker1 on August 08, 2014, 09:42:47 PM

Title: 400f Wiring loom
Post by: boilermaker1 on August 08, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Hi. Finally time to start putting my 1975 400 f back together,
Hoping someone has a diagram of the proper way the wiring loom
fits on the frame. any help would be great

Thanks
Title: Re: 400f Wiring loom
Post by: Bodd on August 08, 2014, 10:53:05 PM
[attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3]
Title: Re: 400f Wiring loom
Post by: Lobo on August 09, 2014, 07:33:34 AM
....and the final piece of your jigsaw... apologies for the crappy quality.
Simon
Title: Re: 400f Wiring loom
Post by: Bodd on August 09, 2014, 08:20:35 AM
[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: 400f Wiring loom
Post by: DayvW on August 09, 2014, 08:38:38 AM
I'll add my thanks for these .. wish I had them a few weeks back .. but now printed for future reference.
Title: Re: 400f Wiring loom
Post by: Bodd on August 09, 2014, 02:12:11 PM
They are in one of the supplement manuals, you can download them from here (http://www.carlsalter.com/honda-service-manuals.asp).
Title: Re: 400f Wiring loom
Post by: boilermaker1 on August 10, 2014, 09:55:35 AM
This is great, Thanks guys
Title: Re: 400f Wiring loom
Post by: Drew400 on August 11, 2014, 12:57:04 PM
Hi Boilermaker,

Thanks for asking this question. You have pre-empted one that I'm not yet ready to ask, but I'm looking forward to using all the expert answers you've received!

Good luck with the rebuild.

D.