Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 09, 2014, 09:08:06 AM

Title: Different
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 09, 2014, 09:08:06 AM
This is definitely different
Title: Re: Different
Post by: UK Pete on August 09, 2014, 09:57:31 AM
That is amazing, i wonder if it rides
pete
Title: Re: Different
Post by: hairygit on August 09, 2014, 10:13:40 AM
Pete, I'd say probably not, looking at the angle of the engine in the "frame" relative to the rear axle. If it does go, it will probably not be very fast top end with wheels that small! Interesting as a bit of front room furniture though, I'd have it! ;D ;D
Title: Re: Different
Post by: JamesH on August 09, 2014, 07:13:48 PM
Midget trike?
Title: Re: Different
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 09, 2014, 08:21:38 PM
I think yes to you all but Its smart can only be USA saw it on facebook cb750
Cheers
Bitsa