Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on August 11, 2014, 10:23:13 PM
-
Ha! Ha! ;D Does this sound like someone on here !! etepKU
Wifey said 'Don't you go accusing other people on that forum of yours, you are as guilty as anyone!'
Cheers .... AshD
-
Yes very funny, I was laying in bed last night thinking I might just have a wee bit of a problem with this hoarding of bikes and spending all my money on them, but then I thought WTF!! , I am very happy at the moment so why change something that works ha ha
pete
-
Yes very funny, I was laying in bed last night thinking I might just have a wee bit of a problem with this hoarding of bikes and spending all my money on them, but then I thought WTF!! , I am very happy at the moment so why change something that works ha ha
pete
Stick with it Pete. It's bike resto that keeps me almost sane at the 'mo.
Loads of old Honda adverts in those MotorCycle magazines, I will have to scan them.
Cheers . . Ash