Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: mick on August 15, 2014, 06:28:35 PM
-
I managed to get out today on my KO :), first day of sunshine in about a week, :) I did a 100 miles and didn't miss a beat the last bit of carb work I did seems to have got rid of the stumbling I was experiencing 8), I had the best ride on it I've had in a long time 8) cheers Mick.
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/008_zpsbb6830da.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/008_zpsbb6830da.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/006_zps7555ff09.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/006_zps7555ff09.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/005_zps74ba381d.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/005_zps74ba381d.jpg.html)
-
Looking good mick. Glad you've got the carbs sorted.
-
Friggin good Mick have pmd you
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Good to hear you've got it running well Mick, and that middle picture really captures the bike so well and just what a change it brought to road bikes with the four pipes from that angle.
-
Great pictures Mike, was your ride in the lake district?
Alan
-
Well done Mick, looking good! glad its now going well. now you can relax and enjoy the ride.
John
-
Cheers for the comments fellas ;), Big Al it was in the Trough of Bowland , I went through to Clitheroe then on to Settle and Kirby Lonsdale 8) cheers Mick.