Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: SteveD CB500K0 on August 18, 2014, 09:30:53 PM
-
I have an almost new one of these from the SOHC/4 shop. I bought it to check that the new logo works (it does), but after one wash it has shrunk and I can't wear it any more.
It is (was) a Medium but would now fit someone smaller than a male medium.
Free to a good home.
Anyone got kids/grand kids/small wife ?
Steve
-
Come on guys, someone must want my (almost new and only worn once) t-shirt!
(http://i1.cpcache.com/product/1244965223/sohc4_10th_anniversary_logo_tshirt_shirt.jpg?color=White&height=350&width=350)
-
bit small for me !
-
Would love to have it Steve but its not for a beer belly bill
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Okay Steve, my 11 year old daughter would love it, pm me with your paypal details and postage cost please.
Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2
-
Done.
Sold to a hairy git (for his daughter) once I've worked out the postage.
Steve