Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: JamesH on August 23, 2014, 07:45:55 AM
-
Guys - just spotted this. Not mine. Could be a good deal for someone at £1500...
Looks like it's in the sevenoaks area in Kent?
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408226808484/sort/recpriceascdefault/usedbikes/maximum-age/over_10_years_old/model/cb/make/honda/saved-search-id/2c929990370d8a440137665cfa590dc3/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=pp&atcide=emc-bikes-SSA017
-
Anyone got a spare transit? Someone will have to be quick on that.
-
If I had the time I'd have been there already...:-)
-
I am sitting in a back of a van with my tools at the MSA/ACU at the Shakespeare county raceway. And will be here working all weekend :( Can't seem to get through on the number listed James.
-
Is that really a good deal? It looks like quite a bit of work and only a K6.
-
Find me a bike with what looks like a decent set of HM341's for £1500 and I'll buy them all day...
-
Oh I see, it's all about the exhausts! Even they are not great condition.
-
James if you are willing to pay 1500 squid for decent 341s how much will you pay for a brand new Honda boxed set?Or did I get that wrong?
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Spend a grand on that K6 and you will get £4k to £5k all day long. This one bid up to £5,300 and did not meet its reserve, so was re-listed>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151390639187?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Anything K6 and below is making good money at the moment.
-
Spend a grand on that K6 and you will get £4k to £5k all day long. This one bid up to £5,300 and did not meet its reserve, so was re-listed>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151390639187?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Anything K6 and below is making good money at the moment.
Exactly. I've seen this bike graham mentioned in person and it has repro dss hm341's, a reasonable paint job (wrong scheme for a k6 us bike which ut is), rusty tank interior that was corrected and flowliner sealed, powdercoated frame, repro seat etc...not my bag but i imagine his reserve is £6k ish (he wont divulge this). Presented right these bikes do sell for reasonable prices, even a bitsa like this...
-
I would be on that K6 for 1,500 like a rash, but i have some idiot that had his valves changed from titanium to aluminum on his Hayabusa and wonders why it dropped a valve at 7,500rpm on warm up. Found part of a valve seat in the turbo.