Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: boilermaker1 on September 02, 2014, 02:33:03 PM

Title: Replacing fuel lines and overflow lines
Post by: boilermaker1 on September 02, 2014, 02:33:03 PM
Hi. My old fuel pipe and overflow pipes are hard and brittle
Anyone know of suitable pipe to replace them with?
Thanks
Title: Re: Replacing fuel lines and overflow lines
Post by: Dan on September 02, 2014, 06:04:42 PM
I used Halfords fuel hose if I remember correctly, and for the overflow lines I used a transparent yellow petrol strimmer fuel hose. Bought a metre or so from a garden machinery shop.
Title: Re: Replacing fuel lines and overflow lines
Post by: Trigger on September 02, 2014, 07:14:37 PM
Planet Silicone do all the right sizes.
Title: Re: Replacing fuel lines and overflow lines
Post by: boilermaker1 on November 15, 2014, 06:32:55 PM
Hi, Thanks for reply. Going ordering from planet silicone.
What sizes do I need?

Thanks
Title: Re: Replacing fuel lines and overflow lines
Post by: Trigger on November 15, 2014, 06:56:51 PM
If you require the ones that go to the float bowls they are ID 3.5mm and your need about 2 meters.
Title: Re: Replacing fuel lines and overflow lines
Post by: cb ghia on November 15, 2014, 08:26:08 PM
If you have a shop that specializes in vintage VWs, they carry a cloth wrapped fuel line that is great for these bikes.  It acts like Chinese finger-cuffs, so clamps are usually not needed.