Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Trigger on September 02, 2014, 08:22:01 PM
-
I was going through some paperwork today because someone asked me how many CB550 engines i have ever rebuilt but, i have never had one like this. In this video you will see the how clean your engine should be before a rebuild ( i wish). This engine must be running on fresh Air>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uc8uwRwF_U
O' and i love the way he puts the rocker arm in the wrong way round ;D
-
Nice one reminds me of nice video shame about the song!!!! ;D
Seriously that does remind me of training course at chiswick London
Did not see any seized bolts etc wish they were all that simple
Cheers
Bitsa
Trig which mug shot was you mate?
-
I love how clean the pistons are ;D
-
Yeah Ok
I really thought you would answer the good looking one or was that too obvious?
Cheers mate
Bitsa
-
I would have to spend a week in the bath to get that clean ;)
What is it with hooking the cam chain up? Let it drop and pick it back up with a magnet.
-
Trig
Agreed alway used an old coat hanger hooked up no problem
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Oddjob, i have two of those torque bars still in the boxes somewhere. As family have bought them as birthday and Christmas presents for me.
If you see any of those self spaying and lacquering buckets about, give me a shout ;)