Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: RGP750 on September 08, 2014, 01:09:05 PM
-
Any tips for price of 2 750 engines,yes i know how good are they.
one has run the cam the other is allegedly very good.
no bent/broken fins etc
set of carbs and carb carrier etc.
Thought after the fun of doing the last project thought about a long term project
and these could be a start. (if i can get them cheap enough)
-
I bought a spare for £150 last year, I was promised its good but haven't rum or inspected it yet, for a proven running low mileage example £500?.
-
I can have them both for£300'
I think that's ok.
-
Always try to knock the seller down a bit, but it sounds a good price, be even better if you could get them for £250!>:D>:D
Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2
-
I can have them both for£300'
I think that's ok.
Bargain, snap em up!
-
Do it already...
-
Got 'em for £300 subject to being happy when i see them in the "flesh"
hopefully haggle when i see them.
He paid £250 10 years ago,he was going to put one in a Vellocette frame Humm!!!
decided they were too heavy. (don't know why) ::)
-
Dont blame yer I would have
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Good Result they sell on ebay around 300 even the seized up ones
pete
-
Just need a rolling chassis now.
Found this one at Netley Marsh on Saturday.
Although only on the road for 6 years stood outside for years ,even the mudguards and starter motor
cover have rusted through. Called him today he still has it just need to wait and see if i get it.
What do you think its value is?
-
If it's as bad as you say for rust, barely above it's weight as scrap metal! :o
-
Frame (v5) is sound, seat was kept under the bed so ok
so probably wheel hubs ,yokes, horn,tank has bad internal rust so may or maybe not salvageable.
oil tank stands ok,engine is scrap hence the 2 earlier in this thread.
He said someone had offered £1000 i told him to bite his hand off,as of today it hadn't materialized.
-
Walk away from that one imho. Look at the fin damage, no exhaust, no plugs fitted...hmmm ... Will require a very extensive rebuildZzz
-
In have a Motad that was fitted to my k2
As i said the engine is shot,i have bought the other 2 subject to seeing them in the flesh on Thursday