Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 08, 2014, 01:25:04 PM

Title: New Model
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 08, 2014, 01:25:04 PM
Do You Like this?Saw it on Facebook
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: bike-pusher on September 08, 2014, 02:42:41 PM
Blimey. I did a double-take there.  Rather well done, is that.
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: mick on September 08, 2014, 05:23:59 PM
Looks good but they need to something with that seat  ;)
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: JamesH on September 08, 2014, 06:35:50 PM
Can you post the link pls...
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 08, 2014, 07:03:21 PM
James here you go hope it works #@%$ it cant get it to do it mate go on honda cb750 four  sorry https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10202853600725376&set=gm.10152508135801704&type=1&theater James voulier I think thats how you spell it.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 08, 2014, 07:19:14 PM
Mick
From what I have read which is not much but I think some french geezer has done this down by the mountains not studied it real close could be all balls but as you say the seat sucks but the french love this style all the cafe racers have this crap
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on September 08, 2014, 07:23:50 PM
Nice bike, but as Mike mentioned I would change the seat...well I did with mine, 'KO' replica from Webike Japan (Daytona cosy seat 74922)

Alan
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 08, 2014, 08:02:32 PM
Did all you eagled eyed muvvers noticed the frogs like to fit a lift handel on both sides?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: UK Pete on September 08, 2014, 08:15:17 PM
Very well done, i think the low profile tyre on rear spoils the proportions a wee bit, and the seat as already mentioned but nice job
pete
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on September 08, 2014, 08:24:04 PM
No idea why the French fitted a handle on each side? If you fit 4 into 4 pipes on the CB1100A you have to remove the main stand...?

Alan
Title: Re: New Model
Post by: Norniron on September 08, 2014, 08:54:04 PM
I like the seat,wish i had one for my 500