Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on September 12, 2014, 10:44:20 AM

Title: Saisei-Europe parts
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 12, 2014, 10:44:20 AM
I had a telephone chat with David from Saisei-Europe earlier and he is ordering quite a few CB750K0 parts for me including a complete Yamiya seat etc.

I won't publish the prices he has quoted me but all I can say is that, combined with the general reduction recently from Yamiya, what was once getting on for a £1,000 seat .. Yes £1k  :o .. a few years back is now a very reasonable price. If anyone wants to know the prices with a view to adding to his order then  please PM me.

It's obviously a relatively new venture for David, selling CB750 parts / Honda parts but I can tell you after speaking with him that he sounds like one of the 'good guys'. He is trying to get as many orders from us to warrant a part container load for mid-October shipment, so if anyone else wants to order parts now then please go for it. The more he can order, then the cheaper the shipping will be to him. I think we should nurture people like him on here. What a great week or so it's been on here .. a decent Jap. parts supplier and a chromer who was miffed with us but is now an active and contributing member.

LINKS:-

http://www.saisei-europe.com

http://www.saisei-europe.com/Shop/p/reproduction-exhaust-set-to-fit-honda-cb750-k0  (Yamiya No no)

http://www.yamiya750.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=54

http://www.win-pmc.com
http://www.win-pmc.com/replace_z/
http://www.win-pmc.com/replace_cb/
http://www.win-pmc.com/replace_cb/replace_cb_03.html


Cheers .. Ash