Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Mike96ss on September 13, 2006, 08:09:32 PM

Title: Hello & Need a Headlight
Post by: Mike96ss on September 13, 2006, 08:09:32 PM
Hello all,Just Found this forum & website recently.
I own a
1977 CB750F SS

Have owned it for 19 years and love the machine.I keep it very clean while riding it as often as possible.I had a great mechanic who recently retired.He installed for me a brighter headlight assembly with a halogen bulb. Recently had a stone kick up and crack the lens. Now I am tring to figure out what to replace it with and where to purchase it
Any help appreciated
Thanks
Mike
Title: Re:Hello & Need a Headlight
Post by: jimshea on September 14, 2006, 12:10:29 PM
Mike,
Welcome.
I have a 76F1, is yours a 1 or 2? Are you from the UK?
DSS has some replacement units.
Jim.
Title: Re:Hello & Need a Headlight
Post by: Mike96ss on September 15, 2006, 04:10:54 AM
Thanks,im from the US ofA.  New Jersey.