Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: md avery on September 19, 2014, 07:14:14 PM
-
Has anybody any experience of replacement exhaust systems for my 550f2.Imported from the USA with a genuine under 9,000 miles it is excellent condition with a welded up standard exhaust.I am familiar with the standard Motad and I wish to keep the standard appearance of the bike(and sound within reason).Anybody with any knowledge of Marving or exact a rep systems ? Wh :)at about the American MAC slip on "silencer".It looks good but is it throaty ? Any replies welcomed. :)
-
To my knowledge nobody does a repro for that, Marving is loud, try Marshall deeptone if you can find one
-
I have a marshall deeptone in pretty good nick that I may be selling if it doesn't work for my project... drop me a line if you're interested.
-
Dear Mr T !!!Thanks for your reply. I would be interested in system.There was one on a cb900f when I bought it ,I took it off because the down pipes were tatty .Sounded sweet but was road legal.Downside is ( loss of centre stand and restricted oil filter access) Please let me know if and when and how much .I shall keep an eye on your posts. Ny mobile phone is 07891 091371.Regards Malcolm Avery