Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on September 21, 2014, 12:47:23 AM

Title: DSS in Main Hall at Stafford October Show.
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 21, 2014, 12:47:23 AM
Message from DSS  ... Yes, we are at Stafford, in the main hall. It's free to collect orders from the stand, £1 to send orders when placed at the show.

Cheers ... Ash
Title: Re: DSS in Main Hall at Stafford October Show.
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 21, 2014, 09:09:26 AM
Do I read that right?
£1 to post orders when at the show if so any body going?Can they order me a rim and spokes?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: DSS in Main Hall at Stafford October Show.
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 25, 2014, 08:56:20 AM
Do I read that right?
£1 to post orders when at the show if so any body going?Can they order me a rim and spokes?
Cheers
Bitsa

I have a pair (F &R)  of brand new modern style 750 DID rims I was going to eBay but offered them first refusal to RGP750 as he was in there first, if he buys the 750K0. Not sure how that's progressing.

If he doesn't want them I will offer them on here first. Hate selling stuff though and not sure how much to charge for them. They were new not NOS and in perfect nick.

Cheers ... AshD
Title: Re: DSS in Main Hall at Stafford October Show.
Post by: JamesH on September 25, 2014, 09:30:57 AM
Ash - if Rich doesn't want them I'm interested. PM me what you're looking for £ wise. J
Title: Re: DSS in Main Hall at Stafford October Show.
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 25, 2014, 09:43:02 AM
Count me in for the front one
Cheers
Bitsa