Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 24, 2014, 08:37:17 PM

Title: For james
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 24, 2014, 08:37:17 PM
James tried twice now so here you go.2 have the slide springs missing 1 top and 1 bowl missing the rest have gone.3 have brass floats and in very clean condition take a look and let me know
Cheers
BITSA
Ps all the slides are there
Title: Re: For james
Post by: JamesH on September 24, 2014, 09:01:43 PM
Pm on the way mate..
Title: Re: For james
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 25, 2014, 12:00:59 AM
Think I have a spare brass float /bowl / clip if you need them. Also top threaded ring from a K2
I may have some slide springs but they are K2 and K7 and I know are different from the K0 but not sure if they would work OK.

You can have all of these parts for nowt if you get the carbs.

Cheers ... Ash
Title: Re: For james
Post by: UK Pete on September 25, 2014, 10:37:06 AM
If James passes I would be interested
Pete
Title: Re: For james
Post by: JamesH on September 25, 2014, 10:41:16 AM
Hands off pete they;re mine ha ha....:-)
Title: Re: For james
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 25, 2014, 12:26:08 PM
What I forgot to mention was although there are no more k0 carbs left did see 4 sets for the other models and 3 in boxes brand new k7 carbs
Will be up there again in a couple of weeks getting carpet tiles from a store near there so ANY TAKERS?
Cheers
Bitsa