Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: sprinta on October 13, 2014, 12:55:30 PM

Title: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: sprinta on October 13, 2014, 12:55:30 PM
Looking to purchase a blue 750K2 and would appreciate members advice on what is the current price ranges are?

Ideally looking for a UK model that is in good original condition or has been well restored with original sound std exhaust. Failing that one that does not require complete major engine and cycle restoration.

What would you expect to pay for bikes that fall into those categories and how would the prices be reflected if they were an US import?

If anybody has one that they are looking to sell or know where there are any for sale perhaps you can PM me.
Title: Re: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: Trigger on October 13, 2014, 02:13:08 PM
Found this very nice one>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251664249307?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
I will start on a UK 750K2 but, it will not be finished until after the new year.
Title: Re: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: JamesH on October 13, 2014, 02:37:53 PM
Sprinta I sent you a Pm last week - did you receive it?
Title: Re: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: sprinta on October 13, 2014, 06:02:47 PM
Sprinta I sent you a Pm last week - did you receive it?

Sorry James, I seen to have not noticed that I had a message from you. Have now replied.
Title: Re: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on October 13, 2014, 06:58:26 PM
For prices for what and how good sorry watch eBay and www.Leboncoin.fr There is significant differences just 20 odd miles apart.Do not go by the USA site as they are more tighter than Trigger ;D ;D no offence intended he is like all the rest of us wanting a good deal
cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: Trigger on October 13, 2014, 07:11:59 PM
OR >>>  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CB-750-IN-GOLD-IN-VERY-GOOD-CONDITION-/331344796958?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item4d25b05d1e
Title: Re: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on October 13, 2014, 07:41:32 PM
Nice find Trig but 10 grand for me NO, others with the k0 disease yes.I am one of the world lovers of CB750 but the first ones still do not grab me.Reason I do not know ;) ;).Each to their own i think
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: Trigger on October 13, 2014, 08:48:40 PM
Maybe because No chrome ears Bitsa ;)
Title: Re: 750 K2 prices?
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on October 14, 2014, 10:09:51 AM
Quite possible Trig but may have said this before if I found one at the right price (highly unlikely got more chance of winning the lottery)I could not walk away from it. ;) ;)
Cheers
Bitsa