Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: yozzer74 on October 16, 2014, 11:12:06 AM

Title: f 2 carbs rebuild kits
Post by: yozzer74 on October 16, 2014, 11:12:06 AM
Hi does any one no were I can get rebuild kits for 78 f2 .I've got a set of carbs but they have no jets in .does any one no if parts out of f1 carbs fit f2 carbs .thanks
Title: Re: f 2 carbs rebuild kits
Post by: bike-pusher on October 16, 2014, 01:07:11 PM
F2 carbs are unique to the F2, so I doubt much is interchangeable.
Title: Re: f 2 carbs rebuild kits
Post by: UK Pete on October 16, 2014, 02:04:18 PM
K7 carbs are very similar, there is a place called sirus consolidated they do everything for carbs
Pete

Title: Re: f 2 carbs rebuild kits
Post by: MarkCR750 on October 16, 2014, 03:00:06 PM
You might want to try NRP (www.nrp-carbs.co.uk) Tel 0161 832 8646, I bought a set of mains from them today, £4.24 each, that's half the David Silver price, also they are carb specialists and can offer advice.
Title: Re: f 2 carbs rebuild kits
Post by: K2-K6 on October 16, 2014, 10:37:31 PM
In Honda's manual the F2/3 carbs are listed as model No PD42A and the K7 carbs are PD42B.

As Pete says they are the closest match and you could have either ( I can't see in the manual what the difference is) main jet spec is 105 for the F2 and 110 for the K7.
Title: Re: f 2 carbs rebuild kits
Post by: yozzer74 on October 16, 2014, 11:23:45 PM
Thanks for info lads