Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: paul G on October 17, 2014, 08:32:47 AM

Title: REV COUNTER
Post by: paul G on October 17, 2014, 08:32:47 AM
Hi all,
                     I am looking for a 400 4 rev counter don't care if it is knackered as I only need the plate out of it with the graphics on it. I am looking to rebuild a set that I have but this bit has gone missing.
Anyone have a knackered unit or even just the plate  ;D

Regards,
Title: Re: REV COUNTER
Post by: Piki on October 17, 2014, 12:24:30 PM
Hi, I think that I have one plate in house in good condition..............
Title: Re: REV COUNTER
Post by: kent400 on October 17, 2014, 12:28:46 PM
I'll sort out a tacho gauge face for you, pm your address and I'll stick in the post.
Title: Re: REV COUNTER
Post by: paul G on October 17, 2014, 01:52:49 PM
Cheers Kent PM sent.
Title: Re: REV COUNTER
Post by: Piki on October 17, 2014, 02:47:53 PM
Kent if you need, let me know!
Title: Re: REV COUNTER
Post by: kent400 on October 17, 2014, 08:04:48 PM
The tacho gauge face will be in the post tomorrow Paul
Title: Re: REV COUNTER
Post by: paul G on October 18, 2014, 08:38:56 AM
Thanks