Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on October 19, 2014, 09:52:23 AM

Title: STAFFORD .. DSS Rummage section before show yesterday
Post by: AshimotoK0 on October 19, 2014, 09:52:23 AM
[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: STAFFORD .. DSS Rummage section before show yesterday
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on October 19, 2014, 11:25:15 AM
You must have arrived early to take the photo Ash, when I passed DSS stand (around 2pm) some of the larger  items had been sold (or possibly moved) as they where at the rear.

I did notice (David Silver) making enquires at the 'Marque Restore Chrome Plating stand', the product was a chrome cleaner in an aluminum container (£12.00)....David, did you buy it, and does it work as good as the  'Marque' sample?

Enjoyed the show and well worth the visit, as previous posts & photo's stunning CB175 (1973)...Alan
Title: Re: STAFFORD .. DSS Rummage section before show yesterday
Post by: AshimotoK0 on October 19, 2014, 11:32:41 AM
You must have arrived early to take the photo Ash, when I passed DSS stand (around 2pm) some of the larger  items had been sold (or possibly moved) as they where at the rear.

I did notice (David Silver) making enquires at the 'Marque Restore Chrome Plating stand', the product was a chrome cleaner in an aluminum container (£12.00)....David, did you buy it, and does it work as good as the  'Marque' sample?

Enjoyed the show and well worth the visit, as previous posts & photo's stunning CB175 (1973)...Alan

DSS provided the photo of rummage .. by the time I got there it was well picked over !

[attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3][attachimg=4]
Title: Re: STAFFORD .. DSS Rummage section before show yesterday
Post by: mick on October 19, 2014, 11:40:19 AM
I enjoyed the show to went with the missus and my eldest son, legs are hurting today after all the shuffling about   ::), didn't see as many 750's this time ? saw a Damaged KO airbox on one of the outside stalls had a gold bottom and candy red top didn't bother to ask how much ? still a good show for a £10,
cheers Mick  ;)