Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Saisei on November 02, 2014, 01:17:04 PM

Title: where do you go
Post by: Saisei on November 02, 2014, 01:17:04 PM
Now I have a good source for CB750 parts with Yamiya I would like to find a good source for other SOHC bikes. Where do you guys get your parts now?
Title: Re: where do you go
Post by: Trigger on November 02, 2014, 01:58:35 PM
Who ever is the cheapest and best. From every corner of the world. I can use over 100 supplier on parts for one bike.
Title: Re: where do you go
Post by: AshimotoK0 on November 02, 2014, 02:21:57 PM
Don't think I know of anyone in particular David. Only Eric in Vietnam who sells a few odd bits and of course David Silvers repro parts! http://www.motorcycleseatsdirect.com/brands/Honda.html

Sure wish someone did repro 175 sloper exhausts of decent quality, If so I would be buying a bike. Same with the SS125.

Cheers ... Ash
Title: Re: where do you go
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on November 02, 2014, 02:42:59 PM
A bit of an open question David,
My last purchases have been through DSS, CMSNL, www.japan.webike.co.uk and ebay. All Honda components, but different bikes.
Oh! as Ash replied, some very nice CD175A sloper exhausts would be very handy

Alan
Title: Re: where do you go
Post by: Saisei on November 02, 2014, 03:41:44 PM
A bit of an open question David,
My last purchases have been through DSS, CMSNL, www.japan.webike.co.uk and ebay. All Honda components, but different bikes.
Oh! as Ash replied, some very nice CD175A sloper exhausts would be very handy

Alan

Nice little engine you have there Al. Not so sure about the frame....

Trigger, I would be interested in your top 10 go to guys for starters.

Ash, I may want to talk to Eric