Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: El__burro on November 04, 2014, 10:45:46 PM

Title: Master cylinder relocation
Post by: El__burro on November 04, 2014, 10:45:46 PM
Hello, how easy is to relocate the front brake master cylinder away from the bars (k2)

Thanks
El__burro
Title: Re: Master cylinder relocation
Post by: hairygit on November 04, 2014, 10:59:09 PM
It can be done, but I couldn't say how easy. I seem to remember at least 1 kawasaki bike ,Z1r I think, that had a cable from the bars to a remote m/cyl and cam arrangement, pull the lever, cable transmits the force to a cam on the m/ cyl and applied the brake.

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2

Title: Re: Master cylinder relocation
Post by: Johnwebley on November 05, 2014, 12:48:15 AM
I think some BMW twins may have as well,
Title: Re: Master cylinder relocation
Post by: El__burro on November 05, 2014, 12:56:27 AM
Sure, I can confirm that as I own one with the MC hidden under the fuel tank.  Just looking for a sort of kit like that.