Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: martin_uk on November 18, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

Title: Which CB750 to go for?
Post by: martin_uk on November 18, 2014, 10:17:04 PM
Starting to think about the next project and thinking of a K, but which one?

I feel happier if I know that I am not throwing money away, I do like to be able to justify to myself that its worth spending the money 8)
Title: Re: Which CB750 to go for?
Post by: UK Pete on November 18, 2014, 10:28:08 PM
All k models up until k2 are giving great returns as investments,
my favorite is the k0/sandcast, for looks,
i recon a k1 would be a good bet martin, did you like my one when you came round
pete
Title: Re: Which CB750 to go for?
Post by: martin_uk on November 18, 2014, 10:40:53 PM
All k models up until k2 are giving great returns as investments,
my favorite is the k0/sandcast, for looks,
i recon a k1 would be a good bet martin, did you like my one when you came round
pete

From what I could see looked really nice.

Chatting to a work colleague today who is into bikes, about originality and current trends.

Trouble is I do like challenge of making a big difference.

My dream is to find a Vincent or Brough that has sat neglected for years and money would be no object  ;D
Title: Re: Which CB750 to go for?
Post by: UK Pete on November 18, 2014, 10:55:49 PM
James has a k2 up for grabs
pete
Title: Re: Which CB750 to go for?
Post by: JamesH on November 18, 2014, 11:11:52 PM
Hi Martin - I'm only down the road in Brighton & Hove so you're welcome to pop down to take a look at the k2 project if of interest..?
Title: Re: Which CB750 to go for?
Post by: martin_uk on November 19, 2014, 04:27:06 PM
Hi Martin - I'm only down the road in Brighton & Hove so you're welcome to pop down to take a look at the k2 project if of interest..?
Thanks for offer James, still at thinking stage as I have a second F1 to work on as well  :-\
Title: Re: Which CB750 to go for?
Post by: JamesH on November 19, 2014, 05:57:18 PM
No worries Martin. No pressure from me, I'll find a buyer at some point I'm sure ;-)