Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Where's My Old Bike? => Topic started by: Alimacdee2 on November 21, 2014, 11:23:15 AM
-
Looking for CB750 OFG17H always regretted selling this one, wondered who has her now? Purchased from Dealer Sandy Bloy Motorcycles Bridge of earn 1978 in immaculate condition for £1000!
Ally
-
I'm sure Iv seen it advertised a wile back the reg seems to ring a bell.
Shes still around as its SORN at the moment.
Mick
-
thanks Mick... so its still alive and kicking, shows you cant keep a good Honda down, be interesting to see how it is today. just found my "Bank of Europe" loan application form for it, I know it went south to England somewhere.
Ally
-
Amazed to hear from the owner Chris recently OFG17H “is safe and warm in the South being restored to original condition”
I’d gave up hearing where it went, quite a surprise that like part of your history coming back, still finding documents parts & photos.
-
I'm happy to say that I am also back in contact with Merrick Loggin who bought OFG17H from Alastair and then sold it to me.
I wouldn't have been to get this far without the SOHC chat group.
I will post any more details when I get them.
Ciao
Chris