Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: csd4t on November 23, 2014, 09:41:33 PM

Title: Exhaust Clamps
Post by: csd4t on November 23, 2014, 09:41:33 PM
Ey up
I presume that the clamps should be tapped 8mm left and right handed and not drilled clear with a nut and bolt through (looks like this from the parts list), I have helicoils at my disposal!!!
Title: Re: Exhaust Clamps
Post by: steff750 on November 23, 2014, 09:53:36 PM
 ;) yes  but you can use a nut and bolt if need be
Title: Re: Exhaust Clamps
Post by: Bryanj on November 24, 2014, 07:50:58 AM
Which clamps on what bike mate
Title: Re: Exhaust Clamps
Post by: csd4t on November 24, 2014, 08:32:50 AM
750K2 finned clamps to manifold. I think they should be tapped with an M8x32 hex head by the look of the parts list.
Title: Re: Exhaust Clamps
Post by: Trigger on November 24, 2014, 08:52:08 AM
Yes, they should be threaded and use a 8x32 mm bolt.
Title: Re: Exhaust Clamps
Post by: csd4t on November 24, 2014, 01:00:11 PM
Thanks. thought so, I'll dig out the helicoils then, should be a bit neater.