Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: El__burro on November 27, 2014, 11:50:56 AM

Title: Engine stand
Post by: El__burro on November 27, 2014, 11:50:56 AM
Hello, i have been looking for some drawing plans to make an engine stands for cb750 k2.
I have some scrap metal i could put to a better use.
Searched on google but nothing with measurements.
Does anyone have any plan or a link to some

Thanks
Title: Re: Engine stand
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on November 27, 2014, 12:54:27 PM
Have a look here
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,4683.0.html
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Engine stand
Post by: billy192 on November 27, 2014, 04:31:05 PM
Have a look at the one I made, happy for you to have it if it not to far to collect?
Billy

http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=12853;area=showposts;start=165
Title: Re: Engine stand
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on November 27, 2014, 04:47:38 PM
t if it not to far to collect?


Put your location in your profile (you too Billy) and it will display to the left of each post.   :)

Steve
Title: Re: Engine stand
Post by: El__burro on November 27, 2014, 05:22:32 PM
I've tried doing that Steve D but no success. Also tried to pm Billy but can't find the link.
Billy,  I live in SE London. Are you any near?
Thanks
Title: Re: Engine stand
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on November 27, 2014, 07:16:07 PM
His servers are in Netherlands (www.shermonkel.com) but that's all I can tell from here!
Title: Re: Engine stand
Post by: billy192 on November 28, 2014, 09:26:16 AM
sorry,
i live in Gloucester :-(

let me weight it and see how much to post
Billy