Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: boilermaker1 on December 03, 2014, 12:40:49 PM

Title: Dual front Disc's
Post by: boilermaker1 on December 03, 2014, 12:40:49 PM
Hi,
Here are some photo's I received from a guy selling a duel disc setup
that is on a 400 f . He said that this was an after market setup that
was sold by D.I.D. I have never heard of a duel setup that was available
off the shelf. any ideas?
Title: Re: Dual front Disc's
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on December 03, 2014, 01:10:32 PM
Agree with Oddjob that's exactly what it looks like to me
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Dual front Disc's
Post by: boilermaker1 on December 03, 2014, 02:28:31 PM
Thank guys. I was thinking along the same lines.
guy selling it thinks he has some thing very special
Title: Re: Dual front Disc's
Post by: tom400f on December 03, 2014, 03:35:02 PM
Er, you can see it's a left fork reversed. The caliper and arm are just standard parts. Tell him you know the one about someone p1ssing down your back and telling you it's raining.
Title: Re: Dual front Disc's
Post by: tom400f on December 03, 2014, 03:38:20 PM
Looks rough too. Where's the brake line for the second disc?
Title: Re: Dual front Disc's
Post by: Johnwebley on December 03, 2014, 03:50:07 PM
check the speedo drive
Title: Re: Dual front Disc's
Post by: Trigger on December 03, 2014, 06:11:40 PM
D.I.D doing a double disc kit. I have heard it all now.
You should ask the seller for a picture with the D.I.D stamp on the caliper and pivot arm ;D