Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: antonypo on December 31, 2014, 01:08:00 PM
-
I cannot remember where this goes exactly. On the pictures in the haynes manual shown it would just ride down the fork under the gator? This is with the taper up underneath the chrome shroud.
I tried it in the opening inside the shroud but cant get it on the yolk then, although it would stop rain getting inside?
Any help much appreciated.
-
Anthony
It goes in the upper part of the fork ear above the gap that slides over the bottom yoke.Cant think of another way of describing it new years eve starting early.
Best of luck
Ralph
-
Thanks Bitsa. I did try that taper up in the upper gap of the ear but couldn't get it over the bottom yolk then. I will give it another go - thanks
-
Yes it can be a bit tightish especially new but if you wriggle it does go over and when you put the tube up with grease on it squares it all up nice, :D
Cheers
Bitsa
-
success ! Thank's Bitsa