Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on January 01, 2015, 09:16:29 PM

Title: Yamiya price increases
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 01, 2015, 09:16:29 PM
I am sure David at Saisei will announce it on here too but copied this from the Sandcastonly site: So I am going online now to get myself some belated Christmas / Birthday presents I think!

Ash



"Yamiya price increases
« on: December 29, 2014, 04:42:54 PM »

I have received notice of Yamiya price increases for 2015. I intend to hold Saisei prices until i have reviewed  the full impact and other factors including fuel prices and exchange rates. However,  inevitably increases will need to be passed on at some point in the near future. Best advice is to buy now if possible."

Regards

David
Title: Re: Yamiya price increases
Post by: Trigger on January 01, 2015, 09:35:13 PM
I am sure David at Saisei will announce it on here too but copied this from the Sandcastonly site: So I am going online now to get myself some belated Christmas / Birthday presents I think!

Ash



"Yamiya price increases
« on: December 29, 2014, 04:42:54 PM »

I have received notice of Yamiya price increases for 2015. I intend to hold Saisei prices until i have reviewed  the full impact and other factors including fuel prices and exchange rates. However,  inevitably increases will need to be passed on at some point in the near future. Best advice is to buy now if possible."

Regards

David

Ash, i have only received that Yamiya are having a January sale and i have a account with them.
Title: Re: Yamiya price increases
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 01, 2015, 09:42:44 PM
Yes Graham .. I am surprised David has not announced it on here, as the SOOC site is mainly Americans (apart from a few K0 owners on here plus Pete and ChrisD) and Yamiya have a distributor already in the US

Ash
Title: Re: Yamiya price increases
Post by: RGP750 on January 01, 2015, 09:54:54 PM
If you buy from the link on this site  are there "add ons" to the stated price?
Title: Re: Yamiya price increases
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 01, 2015, 09:57:58 PM
I think the price includes shipping and import duty . We just pay VAT and UK postage costs Rich. I ordered my last stuff before David had fully set up the Yamiya stuff on his website.

Ash
Title: Re: Yamiya price increases
Post by: RGP750 on January 01, 2015, 10:10:41 PM
Thanks Ash, r.


edit: removed double post :)   -   steve
Title: Re: Yamiya price increases
Post by: Saisei on January 03, 2015, 04:31:01 PM
Gents,  sorry i thought i had copied this announcement  on here. Obviously  not.

Yamiya may not advertise the increase to retail customers  but it is certainly  happening. They are blaming material  costs, which is linked to fluctuations  in the Japanese  economy.  The good news is that while sterling remains strong, importers  can absorb some of the extra cost.

With regards to Saisei prices, as importers we pay all the internattional shipping and entry taxes. There are no hidden costs on our site, the only add on is shiiping from us to you.

Best regards

David
Title: Re: Yamiya price increases
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 06, 2015, 01:27:48 PM
This is the DSS take on the increases:_

Ashley Derrick Happy New Year from me too . So looking forward to seeing your museum particularly your Sandcast 750 and The CB250K0 'Manlab' bike.. Another dealer has announced a price increase from Yamiya for 2015 . Do you know anything about this please as I know you stock some of their parts?

David Silver Spares Hi Ash, Yes I know about the increases but they are not large and the Yen has weakened a lot so minimal effect.


Title: Re: Yamiya price increases
Post by: Saisei on January 06, 2015, 01:49:56 PM
Couldn't of said it better myself :)