Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: JamesMaynard on January 05, 2015, 08:42:43 PM

Title: From Lunnon
Post by: JamesMaynard on January 05, 2015, 08:42:43 PM
400 Four (back on the road).

CB750K0 (should be back on the road before Easter now I've got the parts I was hunting for)
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: Green1 on January 05, 2015, 08:46:20 PM
Welcome  2 great bikes
Don't forget to post pics  ;)

Mick
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: UK Pete on January 05, 2015, 09:01:02 PM
Hi James and welcome, tell us more about the K0
pete
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 05, 2015, 09:02:43 PM
I think I'm going to have to change the name of this site...

www.sohcK0.co.uk  :D

Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: Green1 on January 05, 2015, 09:10:40 PM
There not as rare as you thought Pete so you can't retire just yet.
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: Trigger on January 05, 2015, 09:16:40 PM
Welcome to the mad, mad world of the KO and other bikes with a SOHC. ;D
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: Johnwebley on January 05, 2015, 11:17:27 PM
Welcome to the mad, mad world of the KO and other bikes with a SOHC. ;D


 ditto
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: Trigger on January 06, 2015, 08:40:25 AM
There not as rare as you thought Pete so you can't retire just yet.

Mine is Mick ;D And Bryan have one of the first ;)
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on January 06, 2015, 09:21:42 AM
Getting that way Steve ;)   Welcome James
Bitsa
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: mick on January 06, 2015, 09:41:33 AM
Hello James and welcome  ;) yeah don't forget the photos cheers Mick
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: Drew400 on January 06, 2015, 02:10:52 PM
Welcome too and here here to photos. Lots of good advice to be sourced c/o this site.

Cheers, D.
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: JamesMaynard on January 06, 2015, 03:01:33 PM
Well, it's complete and mostly assembled.  Mixture of NOS and refurbed parts.  I was trying to convert a CD175 light switch to a CB750 one (slider pattern is the same) by mounting a kill switch on top, and then along came two good used switch units.

I'm been having trouble posting - the Verification Year is still set to 2014
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 06, 2015, 04:52:01 PM
Oops.

I'll fix that when I get home.

You should only need it until you have 5 posts.

Steve.
Title: Re: From Lunnon
Post by: Green1 on January 06, 2015, 06:18:11 PM
There not as rare as you thought Pete so you can't retire just yet.

Mine is Mick ;D And Bryan have one of the first ;)

Stop hiding it then now you can post pics I want to see it.  ;)

Mick