Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: terry1956 on October 02, 2006, 07:33:46 PM
-
Hi I am selling my cb750K2, its as an mot and tax to sept 07. needs a TLC in the painting dept, it is painted black for some reason, the front tyre will need replacing within the year, depending on the mileage done, its got 38,ooo miles on the clock. rides ok with just a small amount of paly in the steering, this may be down to the front tyre needing sorting, the chromes fine to good.
whats it worth, open to offers,
terry1956@btinternet.com
thanks for looking, terry
-
Terry,
Send me some pics to john@honda-sohc.co.uk with plenty of details about the bike and a price and an contact number/email and I'll put a feature on the front page.
I'll do this for any member provided they supply contact details, images (2 or 3 no more) and accurate details about the bike.
Sorry UK sellers only
-
Thanks Jonnyb, will try to do so this weekend, terry