Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: El__burro on January 31, 2015, 08:59:21 PM

Title: Fuel tap parts
Post by: El__burro on January 31, 2015, 08:59:21 PM
Hello, I am trying to get the fuel tank clean and sealed.
When I removed the fuel tap i noticed that one of the spout is missing and the other came off quite easily.
Is it normal?
Can I just buy the missing spout?

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/31/c2222361e6d56df191a8965fd241a37f.jpg)
Thanks
El__burro
Title: Re: Fuel tap parts
Post by: Trigger on January 31, 2015, 09:03:18 PM
Don,t think you can just buy a fuel tube. I have some old ones but, have never pulled a fuel tube out. Most members just buy a new fuel tap.
Title: Re: Fuel tap parts
Post by: El__burro on January 31, 2015, 09:49:07 PM
Thanks
Title: Re: Fuel tap parts
Post by: mickwinf on February 01, 2015, 02:29:30 PM
I had one pull out, tapped it back in and seems to seal ok.
Title: Re: Fuel tap parts
Post by: Bryanj on February 01, 2015, 06:15:33 PM
You need to replace the fibre washers under the screw heads as well or petrol will continuously leak through