Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: terry1956 on October 04, 2006, 08:59:00 AM

Title: CB750K2 parts
Post by: terry1956 on October 04, 2006, 08:59:00 AM
Hi, where can one buy CB750K2 parts, I am thinking about the bright bits and bobs,stock items, and not 2nd hand rubbish from e-bay.
I am in the UK, is there a place that holds stock, or is it impossable to return an old honda back to have it should be these days without breaking the bank.
Please let me know, I have looked all over the web and not seen much in the way of trim etc for a K2.
terry
Title: Re:CB750K2 parts
Post by: Spitfire on October 04, 2006, 01:38:10 PM
Hi Terry,
           Try David Silver Spares, if the part is not on their website give them a ring, they are very helpfull, try also CMS.
Just took delivery of a front mudguard for my CB750F1 from eBay and it is in excellent condition, so they are out there, just be carefull.

Cheers

Dennis
Title: Re:CB750K2 parts
Post by: terry1956 on October 05, 2006, 11:48:10 AM
Thanks for that, but looking at some of the prices, is it worth rebuilding my bike. I have been a truimph man most of my biking life, and have always wanted a honda cb750, but the cost of parts is realy putting me off this bike.
Maybe just better to sale, and maybe buy one in better condition trim wise, I don,t know. terry
Title: Re:CB750K2 parts
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on October 06, 2006, 01:19:12 PM
You see totally rebuilt bikes on eBay with comments like \"I've spent
Title: Re:CB750K2 parts
Post by: JonnyB on October 06, 2006, 05:42:59 PM
SteveD CB500F wrote:
Quote
You can pick up a good condition runner for less than
Title: Re:CB750K2 parts
Post by: AndyL on October 12, 2006, 12:59:18 PM
Hi Terry1956, I'm looking for a 750K2. If you decide it's not for you then please contact me. Thanks, AndyL 07749-284841.