Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: fryerk on February 04, 2015, 03:12:16 PM

Title: Seat refurbishment
Post by: fryerk on February 04, 2015, 03:12:16 PM
I've got a K2 that has had the seat recovered in the past with a non standard cover and it looks very wrong! The base is very solid with just  a minor amount of surface rust so the seat looks ripe for refurbishment. The problem is there seems to be plenty of covers available out there but has anyone here actually fitted one they are happy with. Do they all have the Honda name on the rear.
Kevin
Title: Re: Seat refurbishment
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on February 04, 2015, 03:32:46 PM
Hi
The one I fitted well happy with and does have the honda logo on it got it off ebay classic seats I think
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Seat refurbishment
Post by: fryerk on February 04, 2015, 03:35:54 PM
I agree it does look pretty good - I'll see what they have on offer
Kevin
Title: Re: Seat refurbishment
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on February 04, 2015, 03:44:42 PM
I think it was from here http://stores.ebay.co.uk/pkclassicbikes?_trksid=p2047675.l2563
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Seat refurbishment
Post by: fryerk on February 04, 2015, 04:01:01 PM
Perfect
thanks Bitsa

Kevin