Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Nurse Julie on February 11, 2015, 12:49:19 PM

Title: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 11, 2015, 12:49:19 PM
[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on February 11, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
Doesn't look very offensive to me...

 ;)
Title: Re: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on February 11, 2015, 01:26:20 PM
Looks nice and clean Julie cant see any shotgun pellet marks on it mrs ned kelly ;) ;)
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: Johnwebley on February 11, 2015, 02:47:23 PM
wow !! it sure looks guilty,

 its been strped down for lightness,

 all ready to outrun the plods big Beemers,



PS,it does look good,and very tidy condition, :) :) :) :)
Title: Re: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: tom400f on February 11, 2015, 02:57:17 PM
Would quite like a set of engine bars myself...
Title: Re: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 11, 2015, 03:19:13 PM
wow !! it sure looks guilty,

 its been strped down for lightness,

 all ready to outrun the plods big Beemers,



PS,it does look good,and very tidy condition, :) :) :) :)
Thanks John. It was in really good condition when I purchased her and I have done some bits and pieces this winter which have made her even better. I may not know as much as some about the mechanics of these bikes (although I will have a go at anything) but I am ultra fussy about detailing and presentation. Will post a new pic in a few weeks when she's fully back together.
Regards
Julie
Title: Re: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: Drew400 on February 11, 2015, 03:22:35 PM
Thanks Julie,

Nice one; look forward to seeing more.

You've remotivated me for my next garage session this weekend.... although your garage looks somewhat more cosy than mine!

D.
Title: Re: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 11, 2015, 04:03:25 PM
Thanks Julie,

Nice one; look forward to seeing more.

You've remotivated me for my next garage session this weekend.... although your garage looks somewhat more cosy than mine!

D.
I just cannot work in the cold Drew, I have no motivation for it these days at all  :-*
Title: Re: The offending bike !!!!
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 11, 2015, 04:13:17 PM
wow !! it sure looks guilty,

 its been strped down for lightness,

 all ready to outrun the plods big Beemers,



PS,it does look good,and very tidy condition, :) :) :) :)
Thanks John. It was in really good condition when I purchased her and I have done some bits and pieces this winter which have made her even better. I may not know as much as some about the mechanics of these bikes (although I will have a go at anything) but I am ultra fussy about detailing and presentation. Will post a new pic in a few weeks when she's fully back together.
Regards
Julie
I forgot to mention I am not OCD. The bike is as perfect as I can get it the first ride of the year, after that she's lucky if she has a bucket of soapy water thrown over it for the next 6 months !!!. I like to ride my bikes in the summer, not spend all the time cleaning her   ::) ::) ::)