Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on February 20, 2015, 12:44:12 AM
-
[attachimg=5]I know I am always banging on about downloading my mega CB750 manual/parts list/Gen articles on CB750 from my 'Dropbox' link but I was looking through it for bearing codes etc and noticed than general questions asked on here recently, like K1 brake pedal bolt, 750 carb types, do Honda recommend 'miking' up a crank journal?, are all in there. Plus if you scroll to the end there are VJMC articles on forks mods/wheel building/electroplating/tank rust removal/alloy polishing/carb balancing etc.
If anyone can't download it, then I will copy it onto a DVD for you for the cost of the postage but any decent broadband connection should be OK to get hold of it pretty quickly.
I remember 'bikepusher' telling me he had no requirement for it as he already had the Haynes & Clymer manuals Hmmmm .
https://www.dropbox.com/s/anpzqn2r55f1o9k/CB750%20Mega%20Parts%20Service%20and%20More.pdf?dl=0
[attachimg=4]
-
A wealth of information ash , thankyou
pete
-
Would certainly agree that the 'Haynes' & 'Clymer' manuals to do have enough information. I bought Mark Paris book (Hondaman) My CB750 book, about 2 years ago now, still read it today, the detail and his knowledge is spot-on.
-
Typo: Haynes & Clymer manuals DO NOT have enough information...
-
Yea wouldn't mind a copy of Hondaman's book myself.
There are snippets of good stuff in the Haynes manuals (never seen a Clymer one) but how anyone could say they don't need the Genuine Honda parts manuals and shop manuals is beyond me.
Read those VJMC articles at the end of the download as they are pretty useful ( plus stuff on here of course Steve ;) ).
Ash